This is a one-year, non-renewable grant.
- Is a graduating senior of a Georgia high school with a PTA/PTSA that is in good standing (i.e., dues paid, approved bylaws on file).
- Student AND parent/guardian is a current member of student's PTA/PTSA . A copy of both membership cards must be provided.
- Will attend a college, university, post-secondary institution or trade/vocational school during the upcoming school year.
- Has exhibited good character.
- Has a satisfactory scholastic record. Grade point 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Has not received a full scholarship(s).
Don’t forget to include these items in your application package:
- Proof of your PTA membership
- Describe what the PTA/PTSA means to you and your involvement in your school's PTA/PTSA.
- Copy of transcript.
- Student profile resume.
- Two completed reference letters, written specifically for this application.
- When mailing your application packet, please assemble packet in the following order: application, letters of recommendation, essay, transcript, and copy of membership cards.
All scholarships require current membership at PTAs in good standing, so if you’re not yet a member but are interested in applying for these opportunities, be sure to contact your local PTA and join today!
Georgia PTA Student Scholarship
114 Baker Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308-3366