Upload PowerPoint Presentations
To alleviate any on-site problems, Workshop presentations must be uploaded in advance.
Georgia PTA suggests that presentations be made in PowerPoint.
If you are using materials in your presentation (pictures, charts, graphs, video, etc.) that are not original work, seek permission from the original source and cite the source.
How to Upload Your Presentation
- Go to the CLT 2019 Workshop Presentation Upload link and follow the instructions. A direct link to the link can be found in your acceptance email.
- During the upload process, you will be asked to complete the Speaker Agreement & Image Rights Release form your presentation. PowerPoint are packaged. for distribution through the conference app.
- Save a copy of your presentation on USB/flash drive to bring with you to 2019 Convention Leadership Training Conference, June 7-8 at the North Atlanta High School, Atlanta, GA 30327 in the event of technical difficulties.
- Presentations should be 35 MB or less to upload in advance. Larger presentations should be uploaded on site in the Speaker Ready Room.
- If your presentation has EMBEDDED audio or video files with .avi, .wmv, .wma, .mov, .mpeg, .mp3 file extensions, it can be uploaded online. Please notify Shanda Ross if your presentation has embedded audio so we can request the necessary sound patch.
- Video files must be compatible with Windows Media Player.
- Videos used in presentations should be captioned.
If you did not submit your presentation in advance or have changes to make to your previously submitted presentation, take a saved copy of your presentation and report directly to the Speaker Ready Room at least 16 hours before the start of the session.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Proposal submission: Ends Thursday, February 28 , 2019.
- Presenters notified: No later than March 30, 2019.
- Presenters submit all handouts and presentations: No later than April 30, 2019
- Notification of time, and room assignment: No later than June 1, 2019.
- Georgia PTA Convention Leadership Training: Opens June 7, 2019.
- Full conference badge – Early Bird Registration Rate
- Presentation only (no access to breakouts, exhibit hall, meals) – $0
If you have questions or need additional information about the proposal submission process, please email CLT 2019 Workshops.