Families are active participants in the life of the school, and feel welcomed, valued, and connected to each other, to school staff, and to what students are learning and doing in class.
Families and school staff engage in regular, two-way, meaningful communication about student learning.
Families and school staff continuously collaborate to support students’ learning and healthy development both at home and at school, and have regular opportunities to strengthen their knowledge and skills to do so effectively.
Families are empowered to be advocates for their own and other children, to ensure that students are treated fairly and have access to learning opportunities that will support their success.
Families and school staff are equal partners in decisions that affect children and families and together inform, influence, and create policies, practices, and programs.
Families and school staff collaborate with community members to connect students, families, and staff to expanded learning opportunities, community services, and civic participation.
National Standards Documentation
- National Standards Assessment Guide
- National Standards Local Leader
- National Standards Local Leader Spanish
- Power of Partnerships Family Survey
- Power of Partnerships Family Survey Spanish
- Assessment Guide_Standard 1
- Assessment Guide_Standard 2
- Assessment Guide_Standard 3
- Assessment Guide_Standard 4
- Assessment Guide_Standard 5
- Assessment Guide_Standard 6