Request for Local Unit Records

Please keep in mind that only local unit officers may request local unit records.  When emailing requests, please include the following information:

  • Local Unit Name
  • Local Unit Number, Council and District (Click here to look up this information)
  • Your Name and PTA Position

Click on the appropriate link below to email your request for the following records.  Please allow 7-10 days for us to respond to your request.

Copy of Your Local Unit Bylaws

EIN Letter – verifies your Local Unit’s non-profit status, used when applying for a grant, opening a bank account, etc.  (Must be in Good Standing to receive)

Sales Tax Exemption Letter –  given to vendors when items are purchased by your Local Unit for resale  (Must be in Good Standing to receive)

Local Unit Membership to Date

Request for Additional Membership Cards