News from National PTA
2017-2018 Back-To-School Kit
Welcome to the 2017-2018 Back-to-School kit. These easy-to-use guides will help PTA leaders implement all the important strategies and functions of your PTA. This kit contains valuable resources and leadership tools and is designed to assist your executive team in meeting critical benchmarks and goals to ensure each child’s success this school year.
PTA/PTSA members will need to register to access the site.
Registration is a very simple process. After filling out a little info about you and your PTA/PTSA, you will create a username and password. You will then have full access.
1. Go to http://www.ptakit.org/. Our welcome video and everything on the homepage is open to everyone.
2. Once you begin to use the site, you will be prompted to register. There is also a REGISTRATION tab in the top right corner of the homepage.
3. Fill out all of the required information. This will only take a few minutes and we only need basic information like your name, email, mailing address and PTA position.
4. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive an email with a link. Click the link to set a username and password.
5. After your username and password are set, you can access all areas of the Back-to-School Kit.