2015 National PTA Federal Public Policy Agenda
The 2015 National PTA Public Policy Agenda and Executive Summary is now posted on the National PTA website. We encourage all of you to visit the site and become familiar with our national policy issues. Webinars are available in all policy areas, in addition to the PDF formats provided above.
The 2015 Public Policy Agenda features the following policy areas:
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Education
- Education Funding
- Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Child Nutrition
- School Safety
National PTA’s annual public policy agenda outlines policy priorities and recommendations for Congress. The priorities are selected based on the:
- Timeliness of issue (what is being considered before Congress and the Administration).
- Opportunities for National PTA to provide leadership and expertise to Congress, alignment to National PTA’s mission and mission and resolution.
- Ability to achieve a meaningful policy change that will produce positive results for children and their families.
Thank you for your vested interest in the future of our children!
Angela Hupert, Federal Legislative Specialist