Georgia PTA members can save money through member benefit providers. Georgia PTA collaborates with businesses and associations that support Georgia PTA’s mission and vision. As part of that relationship, these organizations offer members special discounts.
Numerous benefits are available to dues-paying units and members.
- Our Children magazine, PTA’s flagship publication with parenting articles by experts on children's health, education, and well-being; and information on advocacy efforts; the latest news that affects children and youth.
- Professionally designed public service announcements (PSAs) to aid in membership recruitment.
- National PTA Annual Convention registration information.
- A Back-to-School kit containing recruitment ideas and other materials to get the year started.
- Teacher Appreciation Week ideas.
- Select resources developed in collaboration with PTA’s national partners.
- National PTA's Membership Achievement Program.
- Numerous resources on parent involvement programs, fundraising, working collaboratively, and much more.
- Discounts and special offers
Individual members have access to a number of exclusive benefits too, including:
- Online parenting resources, including select articles from Our Children magazine.
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues.
- Exclusive National PTA member benefits and sponsor offers.
- Leadership training opportunities in-person and online.
- Discounted member rate for PTA’s annual national convention, magazine subscriptions, and more.
- The Member-to-Member Network, connecting you to Congress when help is needed on issues important to children, schools, and families.
As a PTA member, you have access to exciting deals and coupons from National PTA’s partners!