The Georgia Parent Teachers Association is now ACCEPTING PRESENTATION PROPOSALS for the 2019 Convention Leadership Training Conference, June 7-8 at the North Atlanta High School, Atlanta, GA 30327.
We're looking for engaging, dynamic presenters and sessions that will improve and develop capacity for all stakeholders including our members, fellow advocates, school leaders, board members, business managers, school administrators, children and teachers. This event is the largest training forum for our membership focusing on core educational and leadership opportunities designed to enable our leaders to become outstanding in their various areas of management.
Please Note: All sponsors, vendors and consultants will go through the same review process.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Proposal submission: Ends Thursday, February 28 , 2019.
- Presenters notified: No later than March 15, 2019.
- Presenters submit all handouts and presentations: No later than April 30, 219
- Notification of time, and room assignment: No later than June 1, 2019.
- Georgia PTA Convention Leadership Training: Opens June 7, 2019.
If you are selected as a presenter, you will be required to register for the conference.
- Full conference badge – Early Bird Registration Rate
- Presentation only (no access to breakouts, exhibit hall, meals) – $0
If you have questions or need additional information about the proposal submission process, please email CLT 2019 Workshops.